An organization’s website is the core of every business’s online marketing strategy, whether it’s delivering information about the company, the products and services a company offers, or connecting with visitors through the company blog. Choosing the right company that provides website development in Jacksonville FL is crucial as you’re not only holding them responsible for the project, but you’re entrusting them with your business. Before choosing the best web development or design company for your business, these are the questions you need ask:
How Does the Company Price Their Services?
When you hire a web development company, you’re investing in one or more professionals that should then be reinvesting those funds in the time taken to plan, design, develop and manage your project.
- How many team members will be working on the project?
- What are the qualifications of each team member?
- How much time will be spent on the project?
- Do they charge a flat fee or hourly rate?
- Is there the option to bill for extra features/work, and what is the procedure?
What Does the Company Look Like?
Whenever possible, step into the physical office of the website development company in Jacksonville FL to see how their operation runs. Meet the individuals who will be responsible for your project face to face and get a feel for how comfortable you are to be working with them.
- Does the company have in-house staff, or do they hire freelancers and contractors to take on parts or the entire project?
- When speaking with the staff, do you feel that they are passionate, trustworthy, and able to complete the job to your satisfaction?
- Do you feel comfortable with the day-to-day workings of the company?
How Reliable Is the Company?
Apart from asking a company for past references, asking a few additional questions will give you a greater insight into the company’s track record.
1. What does their typical client look like?
2. What sorts of results were delivered?
3. Do they have the hard data available to back up their claims?
4. How well are they able to retain clients?
Do They Offer Other Core Services?
Ideally, a business will want to choose a website development company that can handle the entire project from start to finish ensuring that everything goes smoothly from the get-go.
1. Is the company able to provide not only development, but also design and marketing services that meet or exceed industry standards?
2. Does the company bring pertinent or advanced marketing and development knowledge and skills to the table, such as experience in developing quality mobile applications or up-to-date SEO expertise?
3. Is the company capable of creating compelling web copy for your website, blog, and/or social media?
For more details, contact Integrated Webworks.
Be the first to like.